- What is meant by “do not speak against one another”?
- Does this mean we cannot disagree?
- Some would say that we cannot evaluate others because that would be judging them. Is that what this passage says?
- Reread verse 13, is it wrong to say we will go and do something?
- Is the problem the words or the attitude?
- Does this prevent us doing planning?
- When is not doing something a sin?
- Is it a sin to do nothing if you don’t know what to do?
- Who is rich?
- How do riches become a witness against us?
- Are all riches bad? If not, what distinguishes bad riches from good riches?
- Do you ever need patience when waiting for something you don’t want to happen? What does being patient imply about waiting for the Lord’s coming?
- Why is complaining not compatible with patience? What does complaining imply about your trust?
- The prophets are held up as an example of suffering and patience. Read Hebrews 11:32-40. How are they an example?
- Who in your life can you look at as an example of suffering and patience?