John 1:35-51 – Come and See…Greater Things
Becoming a Disciple John 1:35-39
One day we will see Him as He is
- Recognize that He is exalted as God and we are not.
- Recognize that His holy while we are sinners.
- Let His atonement touch us and cleans us.
- Say, “Here am I, send me.”
Introducing JesusJohn 1:40-42
The way we act when we show Jesus to someone makes a difference.
Answering SkepticsJohn 1:43-46
Nathanael believed that Nazareth was a back-water slum.
Three question Bible Study
Read a passage.
- Ask: What does it say?
- Ask: What does it mean?
- Ask: If you believed it, how would it apply?
Invite them to see Jesus.
Seeing with new eyesJohn 1:47-51
The Greek word for truly/verily is AMEN.