Warfare Prayer Daniel 10
Prolonged Prayer Comes from the __________ Daniel 10:1-3
No one __________ war.
Prolonged ____________ is a form of war.
What is it that ________________ your heart?
Prolonged Prayer is __________________ Daniel 10:4-9
No one is more alone than when they are alone in a __________.
Prolonged prayer is like a siege…the enemy knows he cannot win against your prayer, so he tries to ________________ you to give up.
Will you continue to pray, or surrender just as your help __________ ________?
Prolonged Prayer is a ____________ Daniel 10:10-14
We don't know what God is __________ behind the scenes.
Effective ____________ of a righteous man accomplishes muchJames 5:16
Ten ____________________ of our spiritual warfareEphesians 6
- Rely on __________ strength.
- Our battle is against __________________ forces.
- Be ____________________ by honesty (belt of truth).
- Cover your __________ with virtue (breastplate of righteousness).
- Be ________________ for peace (feet covered by the preparation of peace).
- Trust God to ______________ you (the shield of faith).
- ____________ your thoughts (helmet of salvation).
- ______________ with scripture (sword of the Spirit: the Word of God).
- ________________ prayer as a discipline (prayer and petition at all times).
- Consider the ________________ and __________ other believers (be alert for all the saints).
Prolonged Prayer Provides __________ Daniel 10:15-21
If you have not fasted for long periods of time, it is foolish to go straight to a prolonged food fast.
Look to ______ for your peace.
God ________________ peacePsalm 29:11, Galatians 5:22-23, John 16:33.