70 Weeks: Countdown to the Millennium
God's ____________ is not our ownDaniel 9:20-23
As Daniel ______________, God ______________ His will.
We present ourselves to God by being ______________________Romans 12:1-2
Conforming to His will comes from a broken ____________ and a ________________ heart of repentancePsalm 51:17
Have you considered seeking God’s will through a life of repentance?
God's agenda has a timetable for the ____________Daniel 9:24
70 weeks of years, or ______ years, is established to do 6 tasks.
- Finish the transgression – this refers to ending the __________________ against God’s leadership
- To make an end of sin – to take away the ________________ desires that lead them away from God
- to make atonement for iniquity – to ______ ______ ______________ for sinning against God
- to bring in everlasting righteousness – breaking the __________ of overconfidence and sin
- to seal up vision and prophecy – to ______________ everything God has promised to do
- to anoint the most holy place – to prepare a place for God to be eternally ____________________.
Some of God's timetable is ________________Daniel 9:25-26
God doesn't ________ in approximations.
To this day, much of Israel is ________________, but prophecy shows it will bloom again.
Some of God's timetable is ____________Daniel 9:27
70 weeks are appointed, but not ______________________ weeks.
As Christians we are the ____________ of God1 Corinthians 6:19, Ephesians 2:19-22
Christians can ____________ that temple but cannot make the temple ________________.