Electronic Giving allows you to make donations to First Baptist online from the comfort of wherever you are at the moment!
Below are a few of the benefits E-Giving provides for you:
- Make one-time donations or easily set-up recurring gifts based on the convenience of your schedule.
- Unable to attend services? You can now donate anytime, anywhere.
- Now you can donate to our missions giving and capital improvements fund!
- Access your E-Giving history anytime, anywhere.
- All of your banking data is 100% secure and NO banking information is stored by the church.
- Please note: a little over 3% of your gift is kept by the financial institution as a service fee, please consider the alternative option below.
Many banks and credit unions will allow you to give from their website to organizations of your choice. Often, this service is free. If it is not free, check their Bill Pay options which are often free even if charitable giving is not. To our knowledge, no financial institution objects to you sending a donation as a Bill Pay, so you can save yourself some money. Since it comes directly from the financial institution, the entire amount of the donation goes to FBC DeWitt without handling charges. The only information that FBC receives is a physical check printed by your bank with the same information as a handwritten check from you.