Daniel 8 – Of Rams, Goats and Horns
Location: __________ of the UlaiDaniel 8:1-2,15-19
There are three ____________ named in the Bible
- ______________ rebelled against God and leads the fallen angels we call demons
- ______________ seems to lead the angelic warriors and is seen as the protector of Israel.
- ______________ seems to be the messenger of God's coming.
______ = Bear = Medo-PersiaDaniel 8:3-4,20
________ = Leopard = Macedonian Greece
After Alexander's death, his ________ generals fought and eventually the kingdom was divided between them:
- Cassander ruled in the ________
- Lysimachus ruled in the __________
- Seleucus ruled in the ________
- Ptolemy ruled in the __________
Fourth ________ = Fourth Beast = Revived Roman EmpireDaniel 8:9-14,23-27
The timeline of the interpretation jumps ______________ in history
As to the 2300 days, there are various interpretations
- each day is 1 ________
- it is the number of ____________ ________ that the Antichrist will be in power
- it is 2300 ________________ ______ ________________, so 1150 days not 2300 days
We will not know what the meaning of the 2300 days is until ______ reveals it.
So, what about ______?
- We can trust God because He __________ it all in advance.
The Bible is accurate because God knows the ______ from the __________________Isaiah 46:10
- Keep your eyes ________ and be prepared.
We also need to help others to discern __________Philippians 1:9-10
- Endeavor to be ____________.
The way to overcome pride is to ____________ to God James 4:6-7